England : Isle of Wight Night Ride Around The Coast 2020 (NEW PROVISIONAL DATE SEPTEMBER 4)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
StuAff

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Went to IoW for the very first time last week (we were on hols at Bracklesham Bay). It looks like very nice cycling territory....lumpy but not really hilly and quiet roads, at least they were in mid September. I'd fancy a ride there in the future
Not really hilly…now, I know your neck of the woods is really, really hilly, Nick, but there's very little flat on the IOW. Plenty of very nasty gradients indeed, and even the latest version of my round-island route is pretty hard work. Hardest 100-miler I've done was over there.

colly

Re member eR
I'm sorry I missed this. The usual stuff got in the way never mind lockdowns and so on. Maybe next year if @StuAff decides to organise another.

OP
OP
StuAff

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
I'm sorry I missed this. The usual stuff got in the way never mind lockdowns and so on. Maybe next year if @StuAff decides to organise another.
As I've said before, if it was just me, twice (including the recce) I'd still do it. Too much fun to stop. And I still want to get the headcount into double figures…

Top Bottom