FNRttC Night Ride to Whitstable 7th April 2017

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Trickedem

Guru
I am glad to announce that registration is now open for the next Friday Night Ride to the Coast.

Escaping the urban sprawl along the south side of the Thames through historic Woolwich, Dartford and Gravesend, we will be stopping for a wonderful break of homemade rolls and cakes in Strood, before following the Medway to Whitstable.

A few tweeks to the route mean you will see Rochester Castle and Cathedral, the armoured fighting vehicles of the Royal Engineers and the beautiful marshlands of the Medway Estuary.

Our final stop for breakfast will be at the brilliant Waterfront Cafe in Whitstable.

Full details on the website here

fnrttc shot.jpg

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Im in

StuartG

slower but further
[QUOTE 4720803, member: 21629"]My uncle was working with the radios in Soviet Union submarine somewhere behind Polar Circle. Started as a normal guy he came back with serious speach impairment and never ever told us what happened to him. At least he avoided Afghanistan War.[/QUOTE]
Nowhere quite as serious but the survivors of the notorious Wetstable shared a speech impediment that not even the first two pints could cure.

U

User10571

At the risk of sounding rude, which I don't mean to be, as in riding start to finish?
Not rude at all.
A fair and not an unreasonable question.
Riding start to finish.
Monty.
Full.
The.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom