Night rider

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bigtallfatbloke

...I just got in from doing my Hof impression...without Kit...yep I did my daily 35km loop tonight in the dark. I learned a few things. One, I need a better front light so i see the pot holes. Two, my night vision jacket is great but I would like the reflectives to be bigger on the rear of the jacket. There is a nocturnal breed of cyclist out there...they are different to the usual roadies...they carry panniers ...and look like i did at the start of the year....fat, out of puff and hoping nobody will see them struggling ...oh I felt good passing them on the hills without even getting out of breath...is that bad?:biggrin:

col

Legendary Member
Nice one BTFB,iv been considering doing late runs,for the quieter roads,but ill be looking out for a passing cyclist who isnt even puffing:smile:

Unkraut

Master of the Inane Comment
Bigtallfatbloke said:
...and look like i did at the start of the year....fat, out of puff and hoping nobody will see them struggling ...oh I felt good passing them on the hills without even getting out of breath...is that bad?:biggrin:

Yes it is bad. You should spend every day this week eating a Heinz treacle pudding topped with masses of thick stodgy custard, so that in future you will be more able to empathise with your fellow man. :biggrin:

trio25

Über Member
Where do you ride rigid raider, I love riding at night but all my friends live a little far south for me to ride with them regularly and I notice you are in Lancashire.

Top Bottom