NIght riding around Newcastle.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

2clepto

scotty bridge
20160424_213903.jpg

the tyne
20160424_214234.jpg

metrocentre
20160424_215031.jpg

kenton lane
20160424_211346.jpg

Got out riding for the first'ish time this year. ive been cycling around the doors all winter on and off but no longish rides yet. thought id start my spring warming up with a 13 miler round the outskirts of the west end of Newcastle and through the centre a bit. its nice and cool at night and the traffics reduced. had beans on toast when i got back as my recovery meal lol. managed to drink 3/4's of a liter of water on the way round. took an orange and a yogurt bar and blasted them looking over Newcastle from the vantage point of a hill some way up kenton lane. set of too fast coz i was excited and my bike was running harmoniously and after 30mins had to slow down'ish for 30 mins (guess) coz i felt a stitch arousing itself. slowing down for 30 sorted it. once at the top of kenton lane it was excellent coming all the way down to scotswood bridge, probs a four or five mile decent, with a few little rises and some irritating tarmac but also some smooth stuff. i did take a pic of my bike too but it didnt come out coz i took it with gloves on. next time for sure.

strava,
http://www.strava.com/activities/555868658#kudos

sotkayak

Veteran
Nice one.Good to see pics of where others ride

Top Bottom