Night time habits of your pet.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
Every night, usually between 9 and 10, Molly first stand in front of my wife and stares at her for a bit as she knows it is bed time as Mrs G always goes to bed first. Then she walks to the fridge and waits for her treat , usually a piece of ham, before coming back to me . I have to take my socks off so she can take them up to bed with her. She comes down again about 15 minutes later this time to take one of my slippers up with her.
She is so predictable and we love it.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Try living with 6 Cats

Kizzy and Merlin* are no trouble, they generally curl up together on a rug.
Mo (Smokey) goes out prowling, often brings presents home
Cinders normally does a few 'practice laps' to see if anything has moved prior to the 3am house steeplechase
Fifi just curls up somewhere in readiness for night time snacking on the biscuits
Winter* the 'new addition comes and curls up in bed with me.

* Merlin and Winter are rescue Cats and arrived with those names,
Cinders and Fifi are 'rescues' too but were un-named when they came to us as adults but Kizzy and Mo were kittens (unwanted) that we were given.

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
The guinea pigs get a pile of fresh veg at 9pm, so around that time they wait expectantly and they'll wheeep at any sign of food, rustling of plastic bags, fridge being opened, footsteps etc. Later on they'll popcorn around so you hear them pinging about a bit. They are diurnal, but even so they only sleep in periods of about 40 minutes at a time, so you do hear night time activity.

The cat is really old now so she just sleeps constantly. She used to follow us upstairs but nowadays she's been long asleep by the time I go to bed, so she'll just remain wherever she is, and there she'll stay until long into the next day.

vickster

Legendary Member
Not every night luckily, but dear Harry brought a mouse in last night :blink: which I think is now in hiding under my bed with his nibs laying in wait :rolleyes:

Top Bottom