Nightmare.........

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AlanW

Guru
Last night l was arrested on suspicion of disposing a body.
I was at work and l was waiting for a lift to Birmingham Airport, l had my suitcase and bike and was just about to leave.
Just then a police car pulls up and a WPC gets out and tells me l needed to go to the station for questioning.
"But l'm just about to leave for cycling holiday in Spain" l said.
"It seems to me that you are fleeing the scene" she replied.
So the suitcase, and the bike box were put in the car and of we went to the Police station.
On the way there she gets a phone call that her dog was running loose and she needed to go home and secure it.
So we divert to her house, we park on her drive and she goes and gets the dog.
Meanwhile, the car starts rolling backwards coz she hasn't put the handbrake on. I'm sat in the back so l quickly jump over the seats and apply the handbrake.
As she had left the keys in the ignition, l decided to drive the car back to where she had left it.
At this point she returns and accuses me of trying to steal the police car and make my getaway.
I tried to explain what had happened but to no avail, she put me in handcuffs and made me return to the rear seats.
We get to the police station and as we are walking to the main desk, l said that my bike was still in the car.
She asked why l needed a bike and was l using it to carry a body??
Once in the Police station there was a steady stream of police officer's all coming in the opposite direction and all carrying large plates of massive portions of Victoria sponge?
She explained it was lunch time so l needed to go in a cell while she went and fetched her piece of cake.
She pushed me in the cell and as the cell door slammed shut l woke up!
It was all so real that l woke MrsW up to tell her. Needless to say she wasn't very impressed....
🤣

fritz katzenjammer

Der Ubergrosserbudgie
You have got to lay off the curry right before bed…

Last time I had spicy vindaloo late I spent the night thinking there were purple sheep watching me from corner of the bedroom ceiling. Ended up spending the night in the garage with the bikes.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I find getting out of bed for a pee after about 6 hours sleep, then going back to bed for another hour's sleep can make me have horrible dreams.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
This morning I was with a friend looking at a small pond outside a cafe/gift shop. Seemingly it was called "Giant Lake" which we agreed was a stupid name.

Can't compete with @AlanW I'm afraid.

OP
OP
AlanW

AlanW

Guru
I do think I know I'm dreaming, but can't wake up to escape the dream. My dreams after getting up, then going back to bed are often about me being hunted by the C.I.D and sometimes arrested, for a murder or murders I committed quite a few years ago.:unsure:

I hope we never get to share a room together, you'll be doing the killing and l'll be getting rid of the body or bodies....😮

Top Bottom