Nightmare.........

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
AlanW

AlanW

Guru
And getting caught doing it.

Don't worry, your secret is safe with me 😉

OP
OP
AlanW

AlanW

Guru
Two dreams last night, the first one l went out on my gravel bike (l don't own one!) and got stuck waist deep in mud. A local farmer had to come and rescue me with his JCB.
The second was my wife left me to join a group of feman activists who were protesting about HS2. We had gone out for a walk and she saw the women "camping" up some trees. She went over and spoke to them, came back and informed me she was leaving me to join them. Now this is the scary bit, l grabbed her by the throat and said she couldn't go, she lashed out and that's when l woke up!

Jameshow

Veteran
Two dreams last night, the first one l went out on my gravel bike (l don't own one!) and got stuck waist deep in mud. A local farmer had to come and rescue me with his JCB.
The second was my wife left me to join a group of feman activists who were protesting about HS2. We had gone out for a walk and she saw the women "camping" up some trees. She went over and spoke to them, came back and informed me she was leaving me to join them. Now this is the scary bit, l grabbed her by the throat and said she couldn't go, she lashed out and that's when l woke up!

Which field is this.... Asking for a friend!🤣🤣🤣

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Photo Winner
Which field is this.... Asking for a friend!🤣🤣🤣

Just look for a big tunnel

classic33

Leg End Member
So, you think you've murdered your wife, hiding the body somewhere. Where you're not saying yet.
In the process of disposing of the body, you had to be rescued, leaving the bike behind(Incriminating evidence on the bike?) Which is why you don't have a gravel bike anymore.

You then get caught trying to flee the country, with another bike, and thrown in a cell. Are you still protesting your innocence, or will the earlier parts to this reveal more of what happened earlier.

You haven't watched 'The Woman In The wall" have you?

Top Bottom