Nights are drawing in!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cycling Dan

Cycle Crazy
Soon be Christmas :snowball:

Don't, its too late! The damage has been done! :B)

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
It wont be long now until we are back to walking into somewhere soaked to the skin, and some old dear uttering the immortal words

'Oh its terrible weather out at the moment, isn't it?'

Or the equally idiotic

'Oh, is it still raining?'

No, I thought I'd just step into a shower purely for the the hell of it, what do you think?
NGGGGGG!!!!!

That is all.

Melonfish

Evil Genius in training.
;) Your banned
You're*
:P

and as for weather, showing up for work soaked to the skin (but smiling) i get greeted with the clever "Oh is it raining out?"
to be honest the longest day was yesterday but the sunrise and sunset times don't appear to change for a few days yet.

briantrumpet

Legendary Member
At the risk of being really boring, actually we've got a few more days before the nights start to draw in. Yes; we've passed the longest day, but that's because the mornings start to draw in slightly before the longest day (about a week before), while the evenings are still getting longer (until a week after). Strange, but true. Just don't ask me why. There must a be wobble somewhere.

classic33

Leg End Member
Soon be Christmas :snowball:
Only 185 days to go!

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
The days are (slowly) getting longer down under, which is a good thing, too, because the nights have been a bit chilly here lately (for Australia, anyway), with several minimums below zero.

Moodyman

Legendary Member
The days are (slowly) getting longer down under, which is a good thing, too, because the nights have been a bit chilly here lately (for Australia, anyway), with several minimums below zero.
Wasn't so long ago that you were complaining of being too hot.

Top Bottom