No Cycle commuting for 2 weeks - great!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Congratulations!

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
Well done fella. Only got the two offspring myself (that I know of!!) and that's quite enough for me...

Wise words from Tynan there too - "Boys are different" :?::biggrin:

I have 2 girls, wouldn't change them for the world. I actually wanted girls rather than boys (wouldn't have seriously minded either way though if you see what I mean) purely from the not wanting to get into 'competetive-Dad-syndrome-must-teach-my-boys-to-play-footie' etc. etc.

I think girls have it easier in terms of being *allowed* to play with anything - i.e they can role play in male/female outfits, play with dolls, footie etc. Dads always seem to get a tad upset though when they catch their male offspring wearing a fairy dress IME.

It's quite funny seeing their faces... the kids are only 3 or 4 though, sheesh!!!! ;)

OP
OP
G

gambatte

Middle of the pack...
Sh4rkyBloke said:
I have 2 girls, wouldn't change them for the world. I actually wanted girls rather than boys (wouldn't have seriously minded either way though if you see what I mean) purely from the not wanting to get into 'competetive-Dad-syndrome-must-teach-my-boys-to-play-footie' etc. etc.

Not competitive, especially not footy. But I have fully embraced the role of 'embarrassing dad'
:?: :thumbsup:

Sh4rkyBloke said:
Only got the two offspring myself (that I know of!!)...

How come you never hear women say that??

Oh, yeah...;)

I've got no kids (that I know of!!).Does that make me a bad person?

Top Bottom