No insurance on £20k worth of bikes???!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

hoopdriver

Guru
Ouch.

green1

Über Member
I know someone who has an aston martin db5 with no insurance. It would probably take a day to clear the shed to pull it out but even so.

Peter Armstrong

Über Member
Thats horrible, must be a link as he has been a target 3 times, maybe the same person. Someone knows that he keeps expensive bikes in his shed.

Lee_M

Guru
seriously?

a 12 year old with a £2500 bike?

sounds like they were lazy - why werent the locked up, and ground anchored?

plus my house insurance went up £12 to cover my £3k bike, are they seriously saying they cant afford that sort of money?

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Even more upsetting ...

The one-of-a-kind £6,000 bike was built by Isabel in the workshop of Leisure Lakes Bikes to celebrate the landmark in the couple's relationship.

"I spent months and months putting money aside to buy all the parts one bit at a time and then I went into the shop to make it myself," said mother-of- three Mrs Booth, 32.

"I learned how to do it all in the workshop and they helped me to build it, so it was completely unique and can't be replaced."
:sad:

davefb

Guru
and then when the rest of the house gets robbed..

"you haven't informed us of all these break ins like you should, therefore we couldn't evaluate your risk correctly, sorry you're not insured"

does seem a bit wierd to not insure, when you've already had thefts? unless that's why they didn't because the price would have been too much?

seriously?
a 12 year old with a £2500 bike?

+1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom