no-limitz

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Soltydog

Legendary Member
not yet i need defo numbers by jan/feb then ill start cchasing campsites, hostels, farmers ect.. i have vanes sorted so if we need to drive to accomdation thats fine

We have a paddock near the cliff top at Mappleton (1 mile north of Cowden) that you could use for camping, but there are no facilities, just a field. There's a public toilet block in the car park just over the fence though which is open 8-8 ish, but I may be able to sort a key out for that for you.
Let me know if that's of any use :thumbsup:

OP
OP
lee morris

lee morris

www.mosbikeshed.co.uk cycle hire
We have a paddock near the cliff top at Mappleton (1 mile north of Cowden) that you could use for camping, but there are no facilities, just a field. There's a public toilet block in the car park just over the fence though which is open 8-8 ish, but I may be able to sort a key out for that for you.
Let me know if that's of any use :thumbsup:

that sounds perfect , thankyou just reg and ill send info on that day, if you could sort paddock for us great thanks

Banjo

Fuelled with Jelly Babies
Got the info pack today Lee. looking forward to riding day one with you.Would have liked to join you for a bit further bit need to get back unfortunately.

My wife has taken over as sponsorship manager which is great as she has far more friends than me . :biggrin:

Top Bottom