No longer able to attach a photo

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Wonder if @Shaun could assist again. Tried Chrome as well but no luck?

OP
OP
All uphill

All uphill

Still rolling along
I'm still having problems; attempting to attach a photo on my phone fails, but the image shows up on my laptop, but will not upload.

I've restarted my phone, uninstall and reinstalled the app.

No good.

Any ideas @Shaun ?

Cannondale Synapse Carbon 3 Ultegra - full bike.jpg

..... and now image preview available too :okay:

Attachments

• download.jpeg.jpg
    download.jpeg.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 7

oldwheels

Legendary Member
I can post photos from my IPad and IPhones but my Macbook refuses and tells me my photo file is empty. It is certainly not empty so I do an airdrop from Macbook to IPad and then post.
IPad refuses to accept airdrop from my phones so have to go from phone to Macbook to IPad.
Life gets too complicated for simpletons like me.:blush:

figbat

Slippery scientist
I can post photos from my IPad and IPhones but my Macbook refuses and tells me my photo file is empty. It is certainly not empty so I do an airdrop from Macbook to IPad and then post.
IPad refuses to accept airdrop from my phones so have to go from phone to Macbook to IPad.
Life gets too complicated for simpletons like me.:blush:

Are these iDevices not on the same Apple account? If so the pictures should just be available across all devices via iCloud, assuming it is set up. With mine, I generally take all pictures on the iPhone but they show up on the iPad and MacBook with no extra effort. And if the devices are on separate accounts you could use shared photo albums to achieve the same result.

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Are these iDevices not on the same Apple account? If so the pictures should just be available across all devices via iCloud, assuming it is set up. With mine, I generally take all pictures on the iPhone but they show up on the iPad and MacBook with no extra effort. And if the devices are on separate accounts you could use shared photo albums to achieve the same result.

Thanks. I will try the shared photo albums idea but cannot fathom out why the IPad will only accept airdrops to the photo album from the MacBook and not from an IPhone7plus or an IPhone8. Airdrops the the MacBook go to desktop but I can live with that.:wacko:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
This is just one of those annoying little things that started after the big update a while back. I have noticed several things come and go sporadically, and some things that no longer work the way that they did before.

I still can't get my head round the way that alerts are presented now.

Top Bottom