( no longer available). Cannondale Synapse, 105 Disc 2014, 56CM

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

upandover

Guru
This is my 2014 Cannodale Synapse, with disc brakes and Shimano 105 spec. It's a beautiful bike, nicest I've ever ridden and only being sold as there isn't an alternative at the moment.

It's been used for a light commute for the last year, and for a longer commute a few times a week for a while before that. It's been well taken care off and I've shown the only serious blemish on the frame in one of the pictures It has been taken on the train daily and so has some marks, but is still a beautiful bike. It rides beautifully, very tight and responsive.

25 tyres and the 'SAVE' stays seem to work very well in soaking up road vibration. I really like the slightly more upright geometry. I've had a narrow rack and full mud guards on it, and have a seat-clap which provides the extra points for the rack. It's well suited for being a bike you can use to commute around town or for weekend rides and races. I'm gutted to sell, and only am because of job changes. I'll be replacing it with the same model as soon as things pick up.

I can come and meet you if you're interested and transport is an issue.

I'm six foot but the 56 frame will suit a wider range, I got the slightly smaller size after much testing, as I'm not so bendy! The circle on it are reflective circles, which work very well, but if you'd like them of I can remove them and clean with Acetone.

I'd like £600 which I think is a good price, though do correct me. :smile:
Thanks,

Steve

OP
OP
upandover

upandover

Guru
Perhaps not the right bike for here. :smile: Any offers?

It sounds a bit high when prices for the 2016 model are already heading down towards 800 quid brand new... maybe think about revising your sale price downwards.

BB

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
I have found that to sell bikes or motorbikes now, unless they are a bit special. You need to sell them at giveaway prices and even then you can struggle. I sold a motorbike recently and friends were surprised at the price I was asking but it sold in 2 days. Had I asked the going rate I could have been stuck with it forever.

Its a buyers world.

OP
OP
upandover

upandover

Guru
All good advice, and true. The best offer I've received is £450. I'll pull it off ale for now, and hope other stuff sells. Thank guys. :smile:

Top Bottom