No longer needed: Campagnolo 9 speed shifters

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by DCLane, 9 Jun 2018.

Tags:
  1. DCLane

DCLane Found in the Yorkshire hills ...

I've picked up a Claud Butler Milano and both Campag Xenon shifters are seized :cursing:

Does anyone have a pair of 9 speed Campagnolo shifters they'd like to sell?

2. Ivo

Ivo Active Member

9 Speed Ergopower? I have a few sets available.

3. OP
    OP
    DCLane

It's the Ergopower one, yes.

How much are you wanting for a pair, posted to Dewsbury, UK please? It'll help me decide whether to make it all workable or simply strip the bike for parts.

4. Ivo

Ivo Active Member

Two months ago I tried to sell them at a Dutch classic bike fair for € 35,-. I'll check postage to the UK this evening.

5. Ivo

Ivo Active Member

I checked postage, € 9,80 for a normal parcel (without tracking) and € 13,- with tracking, sent by PostNL (Dutch post). Current location of the Ergopowers is the Netherlands so it's international shipping.
    Which 9-speed ones do you need, old style (pointy Ergopowers) or new style (rounded tops)?

6. OP
    OP
    DCLane

Ergopowers I think - they're pointy! The bike's supposed to look like this:

$_86.JPG

7. Ivo

Ivo Active Member

That's the modern round top Ergopower. I have two pairs which I don't use anymore, both pairs are mid range (one Daytona and one Veloce I believe). Silver versions, with scuff marks as I used them on my audax bike and my tourer.

8. OP
    OP
    DCLane

Thanks @Ivo - I've had a closer look at the bike and it needs a lot more than shifters. Dismantled and will be sold as parts.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice