no tie shoelace conversion ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
Talking about cycling shoes,i have just looked at the Dromarti site,oh my if i was thirty years younger i would spend that sort of money,they are a thing of beauty colour wise i think brown talk about elegant,its the type of shoe Accy would wear.

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Postman, just buy some! I quibled over the price for about 2yrs.... But in the end gave in and took the plunge. I just love them, make me smile every time I put them on. Everyone notices them, they are so different to all the typical cycling shoes. I polish them religiously, it's almost ritualistic!

Just got back from a hol in Rhodes that included cycling. The Hungarian ride guide from Budapest spotted my shoes straight away, "You are from England, yes?"

freiston

Veteran
Coincidentally, this week I took delivery from AliExpress of three sets of the sort of elasticated laces linked to by @Jameshow and @C R . I haven't tried them out yet. My intended use is on my "hiking style" day-to-day shoes that I wear to work and cycle to the train station in as part of my commute - I'm getting sick of trying to tie a bow to the side so that it doesn't wrap around my cranks. I have a pair of cycling winter boots and a pair of walking boots that I'm also thinking of trying them on.

Reactions: C R
Top Bottom