NOBODY wants my wheel then?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bonj2

Well come on, somebody must want it :biggrin:

i must be quite well known by now for my blaze, "sod it just get a new one", distinctly NON-make-do-and-mend, attitude to cycle parts, so surely must think they can capitalise on this??!! :biggrin: :angry:

My front hub on my mtb has started to develop play in it, so instead of revelling in the procedure of getting my hands dirty and undoing the cone, regreasing the bearings and retightening, i've just used it as an excuse to get a new custom build from crc on a nice bling red hope hub.
But this means that somebody who's ok at hub servicing or wants to try their hand at it, can get a very cheap bargain wheel if they need one!

I'm not expecting a good price for it, i'm not really expecting any price for it, but if someone wants to give me just a bit of a margin on the postage, or better still send me an "interesting" (but inexpensive/worthless to you) gift that you think i'd like then please feel free to get in touch...:sad:

yenrod

Use it for spares Bonj !

Axles, spokes etc...

OP
OP
B

bonj2

it's not going to yield any spares i'm likely to need. Spokes are unlikely to just happen to be the exact right length, axle - comes with the hub, why am i going to need to replace an axle?

OP
OP
B

bonj2

i would, but how do I know you're not going to bin the wheel and spend the tenner on, oh i don't know, mudguards?

OP
OP
B

bonj2

look at the poor thing, sitting forlornly in the garage on its own:

wheel.jpg

bonj said:
look at the poor thing, sitting forlornly in the garage on its own:

wheel.jpg

:tongue: violin2.gif

OP
OP
B

bonj2

Twenty Inch said:
I'll have it - it'll do nicely on the single-speed build up I'm doing. Let me know how much postage is.

nah, you'll have to do better than that.
eithe rmake me a generous offer on the postage or a mystery gift.
not just having lazy bones' typing in that they want it and just sending a few measly quid by paypal that probably doesn't even cover my shoe leather to the post office.
i'm not expecting much for it, but it's a decent wheel for someone who's slightly less serious about biking than me.

Top Bottom