NOBODY wants my wheel then?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
B

bonj2

Steve Austin said:
What hub is it?

some generic shimano shitter. deore xt I think. (according to the spec of the current version of my bike which won't have changed)

OP
OP
B

bonj2

domtyler said:
I'll have it. In return I'll be your slave for a week.

hmmm... could be tempted. What tasks are included?

Mystery gift? OK. Tell me a few details about yourself - education, last book you read, what's on your stereo. That'll help me to choose something (completely inappropriate but perhaps amusing).

OP
OP
B

bonj2

Twenty Inch said:
Mystery gift? OK. Tell me a few details about yourself - education, last book you read, what's on your stereo. That'll help me to choose something (completely inappropriate but perhaps amusing).

nah, i'm not going to tell you that, then it wouldn 't be mystery would it.

Is it still going spare? I'm sure I can rustle up something suitably mysterious as a gift. Or are you riding Dom around your living room and thwapping his buttocks with a stick of rhubarb?

mondobongo

Über Member
Chuffy said:
Is it still going spare? I'm sure I can rustle up something suitably mysterious as a gift. Or are you riding Dom around your living room and thwapping his buttocks with a stick of rhubarb?

Chuffy do you not get scared having thoughts like that just pop into your head?

OP
OP
B

bonj2

Chuffy said:

if you REALLY want it and are willing to pay the postage you can have it

mondobongo said:
Chuffy do you not get scared having thoughts like that just pop into your head?
Welcome to my world... ;)

Bonj - I have the best gift. Of course it will have to be a surprise so I can't tell you what it is. But it will amaze you, impress your friends and make you more attractive to women.

Wait, wait, wait. Take Dom's offer and I'll swop the slave for a week, for a week in a house in France (ferry not inluded). Week to be delivered after I've had the slave for a week.

Wot say you?

PS Slave duties to be agreed in advance

Top Bottom