Nokian 32mm Studded Tyres Group Buy! (?)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Jezston

Jezston

Über Member
ORDERED!
Everyone who has PM'd me about this now has a pair on the way to London. Should arrive soon, any luck before christmas. But possible not.
We'll arrange payment when they arrive.

OP
OP
Jezston

Jezston

Über Member
Update for those who may be interested in how this has gone or may not have received my PMs.

Delivery should be here Tues or Wed - sadly made it to DHL's depot in the UK JUST too late to get to me yesterday, so now have to wait for christmas to finish. Bah humbug!

Realised that price I negotiated with the vendor in Germany that got me the £55 final price did NOT include VAT, which at 19% in DEU means ... erk ...I'm having to charge everyone an extra tenner. Well, that's still lower than the £70 it would have originally cost. Small comfort I know, and apologies to everyone involved (who I've already informed by PM). Bit new to this group buy process and the way things are done in Germany.

In other news I've been chatting about this to a Finnish friend and for next year I'm going to look at getting these properly from Finland itself for next year if the tyres work out to be as effective as we've heard and everyone is happy with them, leading to sufficient demand!

Top Bottom