NOOOOOOOOOOO I'm to young to be a

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Aint Skeered

Grandfather!!
My stepdaughter gave birth to a baby girl last night.
Am I the youngest grandparent on here,at 48?
On the plus side:-
Baby Taylor( I know yoof of today) is doing well.
They live in Scotland, so will have to take the bike when we visit, and get a few hills in.
Next time I get thrashed in a race I can say "well I am a grandparent you know"

Cathryn

Legendary Member
Don't deny it, you're dead excited. Congrats, Grandpa!!

OP
OP
Aint Skeered

Aint Skeered

Well I've just been down to the village shop and bought a packet of Werther's Originals. And Ive seen a nice warm cardigan I fancy, in the SAGA
magazine.
Not sure I fancy the Grandpa title. Perhaps Grandad Aint Skeered would be better.

gavintc

Guru
Holy shoot - 36, that is just so wrong. What a waste of a good life, having kids as a teenager. I had my first one when I was 27, and I reckoned I was still too young for kids. Thankfully my 23 yr old daughter has no plans to make me a grandad quite yet.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
In my driving instructor days I was teaching a mother and daughter at the same time. The mum was 35 and the daughter 17, and both were pregnant. (Not by me, I should add).

papercorn2000

Aint Skeered said:
Grandfather!!
They live in Scotland, so will have to take the bike when we visit, and get a few hills in.

Next time you are up in the civilised North, let us know and we can arrange for your soft southern grandparenty ass to be whupped in one of our races!
PS - congratulations!

col

Legendary Member
Aint Skeered said:
Grandfather!!

Congratulations Gramps:smile:

Zoiders

I once lived in a shared house, everything was peachy until the lanlord mistakenly let a scummy chav move in, he seemed OK on first inspection but then we discovered he was a memeber of one of the chaviest families in council estate land just on the other side of town, much aggro followed until the revune got him for not paying income tax on his cash in hand labouring jobs, he had to move back in with his parents much to our relief

He was a grandfather at 31/32ish IIRC, his dad wasnt even 50 and he was a great grand father

surfgurl

S'ok mate. I'm a step mum and I'm 30 this year. My eldest stepson is 17. He was under strict orders not to make me a step-grandmother before I was 30. I'm now extending this to 35.

Top Bottom