1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Norfolk People

Discussion in 'CycleChat and Recreational Rides' started by gezza, 28 Apr 2008.

1. after experiencing the flat lands of Norfolk this weekend(train journey to Norwich from Liverpool Street to be precise;)) and no hills in sight !!! and in my quest to meet other CC members I am proposing a "lets get together for a ride,tea stop,pub,curry night extravaganza:tongue:" the date i have in mind is Saturday 19 July,its 2 weeks after my etape ride and should be fully recovered from said event and will be longing for all things fattening:biggrin:

SO COME ON BOYS & GIRLS LETS DO IT !!!!

oh and if someone can recommend a good b&b that would also be v nice of you

Gezza

2. 4F

4F Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby

Hey Geeza, Thats the day / night of the Dunwich Dynamo so save yourself the train fare and cycle up instead :sad: Dunwich to Norfolk is not far away afterwards.

See you there :rolleyes:

3. Will1985

Will1985 Über Member

Ooh - Dunwich Dynamo...I was in Dunwich 9 days ago and thought it might be a "fun" idea to ride the Dynamo.....

4. 4F

Hi Will Well I am definatly up for this and I know Tynan and a couple of others were talking about doing this one as well.

5. BentMikey

BentMikey Rider of Seolferwulf

F^4 you're tempting me!! I've blocked out the weekend anyway, so I might well be doing it this year. I know people from YACF and from LSST (my skating club, but on bikes) will be doing it.

6. wafflycat

wafflycat New Member

I have unfinished business with the DunRun... Now if the weather gods would just give a rain-free night this year...

7. OP
    OP
    gezza

gezza New Member

bollarks,oh well never mind looks like it wont be the 19th july:sad: whatabout the 26th july ,either that date,which is nearest to my birthday (31july) or not until september

any takers for 26th july????

8. bottlemsher

bottlemsher Senior Member

Hi gezza
    I'm putting on another ride starting from Norwich
    on September 14
    The last one had over 40 riders on many types
    of machines

9. 4F

Go on Mikey, you know you want to :biggrin: