Norfolk People

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
after experiencing the flat lands of Norfolk this weekend(train journey to Norwich from Liverpool Street to be precise;)) and no hills in sight !!! and in my quest to meet other CC members I am proposing a "lets get together for a ride,tea stop,pub,curry night extravaganza:tongue:" the date i have in mind is Saturday 19 July,its 2 weeks after my etape ride and should be fully recovered from said event and will be longing for all things fattening:biggrin:

SO COME ON BOYS & GIRLS LETS DO IT !!!!

oh and if someone can recommend a good b&b that would also be v nice of you

Gezza

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
Hey Geeza, Thats the day / night of the Dunwich Dynamo so save yourself the train fare and cycle up instead :sad: Dunwich to Norfolk is not far away afterwards.

See you there :rolleyes:

4F

Hi Will Well I am definatly up for this and I know Tynan and a couple of others were talking about doing this one as well.

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
F^4 you're tempting me!! I've blocked out the weekend anyway, so I might well be doing it this year. I know people from YACF and from LSST (my skating club, but on bikes) will be doing it.

4F

BentMikey said:
F^4 you're tempting me!! I've blocked out the weekend anyway, so I might well be doing it this year. I know people from YACF and from LSST (my skating club, but on bikes) will be doing it.

Go on Mikey, you know you want to :biggrin:

Top Bottom