North Wales Cycling Clubs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MattE72

I think there's a more of a 'community' vibe going on with Strava. Try it out.

Chrisb223

I currently ride with Holywell Avengers CC, here is a link to the website (Still in development) http://www.holywellavengers.com/
we're are not taking ourselves too seriously at the moment, just a few guys who like riding bikes, and a few who race. Anyone is welcome to come along on one of our social rides.

MattE72

I currently ride with Holywell Avengers CC, here is a link to the website (Still in development) http://www.holywellavengers.com/
we're are not taking ourselves too seriously at the moment, just a few guys who like riding bikes, and a few who race. Anyone is welcome to come along on one of our social rides.
Hi Chris, I had a quick look at your site and I think I'll have to get a bit more training in!! I was told about you by the lad at the LBS at Hillcrest and when I can start racking up 40+ mile rides on a regular basis I'll be very interested.

OP
OP
Ootini

Ootini

Hi Chris, I had a quick look at your site and I think I'll have to get a bit more training in!! I was told about you by the lad at the LBS at Hillcrest and when I can start racking up 40+ mile rides on a regular basis I'll be very interested.
Exactly what I was thinking. Once I've built up the distance and avg speed in my legs, who knows!

Cheers for all the info!

subaqua

What’s the point
I hope they are better than the clubs used to be back in 86-89 when I was 14 . I gave up trying to find a club that didn't sneer at my gas pipe raleigh with 27 x 1 1/4 tyres that would regularly beat 2 of their riders older than me by a few years with 531 frames.

Silures CC Wales

Theres one in Pwllheli that's for teenagers called the Silures CC (Cycling Club) that like to think of themselves as an under-age Motorcycle Club, if you're interested contact Dilan Anderson or S3CR375 on the Kik app.

Top Bottom