not a good day

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
trying to get the crank off my venge to fit a SRM power meter crank, i joyfully snapped the tool with half of it remaining in the bolt which looks like its going to have to be drilled out. So thats visiting the LB S tommorow.
The custom built Zipp 808 firecrests I ordered suddenly changed to Zipp 303's as such im going to have to wait a little longer for the wheels.
I have had a row with the missus as I want to buy a sworks di2 sl4 tarmac to use while they are sorting out my venge, she thinks I should not.
What can I say, not a good day in the least. :sad: anyone want to cry with me

zizou

Veteran
So basically you are going to buy an sworks tarmac as a spare bike to use for the day your venge is in the bike shop to get fixed. And then once that is fixed you'll have to put up with zipp 303s until the 808s arrive.

That wouldnt be a good day in my book either.. It would be a bloody great one lol

OP
OP
Mr Haematocrit

Mr Haematocrit

i have to ship the 303's back to the builder, but I have a set of them already on another bike. I really wanted the 808's today to go with the SRM but it seemed like it was all destined not to happen. Im thinking about the tarmac and the missus thinks I should ride an old bike.. Im sat looking at a srm with sworks crank which i could fit to the tarmac, I so want to play with the power meter. It's like having to wait for my christmas pressies, i have no patience.. lol

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
The one bit of time i had for a ride this weekend and i spent half an hour standing in a bus shelter drenched through by a cloudburst , gave up and cycled home in a down pour .I had just washed the bike as well. neh neh neh neh neh !!!^_^

OP
OP
Mr Haematocrit

Mr Haematocrit

lol cyberknight, loving the neh neh neh comment :laugh:
bikes in the LBS and im a lot happier not looking at the bike, really frustrated me.
Getting the SL4 built as well to keep me amused, swmbo finally came round

Top Bottom