not had this money offer before..lol

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Smithbat

Getting there, one ride at a time.
I had a new one too, you will all be jealous...

From Harold Diamond.

This is a personal email directed to you, I am Harold Diamond, I won three hundred and twentysix million United State dollars Mega Millions jackpot, the largest in New York Lottery history,and have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of one million United State dollars to you as part of our own charity project to improve the lot of 5 unknown lucky individuals all over the world plus family and give back to the local communities.

If you have received this email then you are one of the lucky recipients and all you have to do is to contact Barrister Davido Lucas (Zenit Chambers) with Code: NYMJ6814 and also fill the below information and return via email so that he can your funds for disbursement.

1) Your Full Names:

2)Resident Address:

3)Telephone Number:

You can verify this by visiting the web pages below.

Good luck,

Harold Diamond.

classic33

Leg End Member

From Harold Diamond.

This is a personal email directed to you, I am Harold Diamond, I won three hundred and twentysix million United State dollars Mega Millions jackpot, the largest in New York Lottery history,and have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of one million United State dollars to you as part of our own charity project to improve the lot of 5 unknown lucky individuals all over the world plus family and give back to the local communities.

If you have received this email then you are one of the lucky recipients and all you have to do is to contact Barrister Davido Lucas (Zenit Chambers) with Code: NYMJ6814 and also fill the below information and return via email so that he can your funds for disbursement.

1) Your Full Names:

2)Resident Address:

3)Telephone Number:

Good luck,

Harold Diamond.
GEORGE IS ALIVE!!!​

classic33

Leg End Member

From Harold Diamond.

1) Your Full Names:

2)Resident Address:

3)Telephone Number:

Good luck,

Harold Diamond.
Wonder who the other four are?

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Sounds legit... why don't I ever seem to have this kind of luck?!??!

I know, it must be my spam filter stopping all the best deals :ohmy:

OP
OP
Levo-Lon

Levo-Lon

Guru
This is helpfull..not had this one either...

Goodday to you,

I am Mr. James Bullock from Canada, I was among those that were scammed on the Internet by Africans who claimed to be FBI agents and different agency.

I decided to travel to Nigeria to meet with the Head of Economic and Financial Crimes Commision (EFCC). Who now told me the real truth about the fund(s) which is yet to be paid to beneficiaries.

He asked me to contact the Head Of United Nations Under-Secretary who is now in-charge of all unpaid fund in west African region.

When I met with Ms. Carman Lapointe She went through her list and find my name on it, that was how i was able to claim my fund.

All she requested from me was my Full contact details, a copy of my identity card and the sum of usd375 for notarization and documentation fee. I received my fund 48 hours after i provided all she requested from me.

I was able to get your contact details when going through the list, this why i am contacting you, so you won't pay any money to any body to receive your fund.

I will advise you contact Ms. Carman Lapointe for her to help in getting your fund across to you.

Below is her contact details.

Ms. Carman L. Lapointe
Head Of United Nations Under-Secretary.
General For Internal Oversight Services.
Email Address: removed

Wish you best of luck,
Mr. James Bullock

Top Bottom