Not my best year.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
Bit of a slow year this one.
Got my Strava stats today.
A few more miles than I expected.
Must try harder
next year.
Screenshot_20231220_094211.jpg

Alex321

Veteran
Why do Strava send those out when there is still 11 days to go in the year?

I will usually do at least another hundred miles in what is left of the year, sometimes a fair bit more than that.

Though they haven't sent me that email yet, maybe it depends on when you last activity has been in previous years?

OP
OP
derrick

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.

I will usually do at least another hundred miles in what is left of the year, sometimes a fair bit more than that.

Though they haven't sent me that email yet, maybe it depends on when you last activity has been in previous years?

No more rides for me this year, as we are away for christmas, the weather down this way is absolutely horrible.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.

Indeed I want to get in about another 150-200 miles

Slick

Guru

Doubt it, as I got mine but always ride right up to hogmanay.

Top Bottom