Not quite an EBike ...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Landsurfer

Veteran
We met this guy at our local shopping centre ....
<£200 off EBay for the kit he told us ......
You Know You Want Too

sleuthey

Legendary Member
How are you supposed to pedal with all that lot in the way!

johnnyb47

Guru
There's an old eccentric guy who lives in my area whos got a bike like this.
This summer gone, i got chatting to him about his bike. The bike looked like an old 60s/70s racer and was well worn. The rear was covered with about half a dozen lights and the bars looked like a vespa with multiple mirrors strapped to it.
As i said he was a very eccentric guy but was very interesting to talk to.
Obviously a motorised bike is illegal to use around town, and he said he just used it as an ordinary pedal cycle to get around, but as he lived up in the Welsh mountains and age was against him, when he got out into the "sticks" where no one was about he would use the engine to get up the long climbs.

saw and smelt an motorised bike a few weeks ago - putputing along happily on a main road with a great smell of dodgy fuel wafting out behind it

God knows how safe the damn thing was but the bloke riding it looked happy

shingwell

Nice clothing/finger/gonad trap with that long unguarded chain! But you probably won't notice because you will have passed out what with the hot exhaust fumes outlet being right beneath your face!

Nice clothing/finger/gonad trap with that long unguarded chain! But you probably won't notice because you will have passed out what with the hot exhaust fumes outlet being right beneath your face!
Not to mention those highly flammable liquids!

Smudge

Veteran
I've just seen one of these in my local park, with this same motor outfit attached to a no name BSO. The young guy was walking with it as he was with someone else who was on foot. I was quite intrigued by it, so stopped the guy to talk to him about it. Never got very far with that as he sounded Eastern European and could hardly speak any English.
I then saw him riding it on the road that is adjacent to the park. Stood out like a sore thumb with the engine buzzing loudly away. I wondered how long it will be before he's pulled on it, but as traffic police are few and far between these days, he'll probably get away with it for a while.

Top Bottom