Not sure how this happened...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
BalkanExpress
@BalkanExpress apart from the fat fork blades i like that a lot very nice and hey you can't see the fork blades whilst you are riding it

It is indeed a lovely thing and I was lucky to get it. There are a couple of small dints in the top tube which were enough to discourage the real collectors and so I got a good price. It is very stiff but in a good way and you really do feel the urge to go like the clappers on it. It certainly makes the commure fun.:okay:

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
It is indeed a lovely thing and I was lucky to get it. There are a couple of small dints in the top tube which were enough to discourage the real collectors and so I got a good price. It is very stiff but in a good way and you really do feel the urge to go like the clappers on it. It certainly makes the commure fun.:okay:

Enjoy it

booze and cake

probably out cycling
I absolutely love those fat Columbus Max style fork blades, and have been on the look out for some for my Simoncini for a while. As you don't like them @biggs682 if on your extensive bicycle discoveries you ever come across a chrome pair with a steerer length of at least 22cm, I'll gladly buy them from you:okay:

Top Bottom