Not the great escape...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Anyone see the CCTV video on Breakfast news this morning, of the two guys running away from police, handcuffed together, and who ran each side of a lampost?

It is hilarious, but I can't find a video of it to put up, not one that works for me anyway...

Landslide

Rare Migrant
Dunno if this might work (I can't get video at work) but the link said it showed the vid, and it's a pretty good description anyway!:biggrin:

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/article5611820.ece

threefingerjoe

Über Member
Believe it or not, this is NOT the first time that that has happened! I saw a video of such a thing a couple of years ago. As the police were collecting them from the ground, you could hear one of the cops say, "You guys are idiots!"

OP
OP
Arch

Arch

Married to Night Train
threefingerjoe said:
Believe it or not, this is NOT the first time that that has happened! I saw a video of such a thing a couple of years ago. As the police were collecting them from the ground, you could hear one of the cops say, "You guys are idiots!"

Reminds me a bit of the clip they used to promote Louis Theroux's latest programme - a guy in Philadelphia being arrested for having a gun found on him and protesting he didn't have it "What gun, I ain't got no gun", until the cop pointed out that they had the whole thing on film, whereupon the guy slumped a bit and grinned in a "I'm a complete dork" kind of way.

Top Bottom