Not today

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mr_hippo

Living Legend & Old Fart
Kirstie said:
I'm riding from cardiff - machynlleth this weekend over 2 days. I could do with a really strong tailwind...

Tailwind? We cyclists never have tailwinds, we either have a headwind or we are having a good day!

Disgruntled Goat said:
I concur. Too cold, too windy. No point being a damn fool about it.

And further to my other thread - 'Hey Mr Cyclist, it's bloody freezing - wear some long trousers and socks! Or are you just HARD?'

It was a cold crisp morning here too and for some reason there was more cyclists in shorts, ah well that's their choice personally I was weaing an extra wind proof jacket under the waterproof and overtrowsers too :blush:.

longers

Legendary Member
Gorgeous day here. It was a real struggle to turn off the road and go to work. The visibility is very good and it's not too windy and the sun is shining.

Brock

Had that 30mph northerly right in my face for the 5 mile commute home (North Kent coast) just now, certainly was considerably slower than the ride in this morning, enjoyed both journeys though. It gave me an excuse to finally wear those Aldi leg warmers I bought last year. Sillllllky. :blush:

Top Bottom