Nothing better to do !!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

booze and cake

probably out cycling
Wait, what, hang on a minute, are all 4 of them yours?
8DGrxDS.jpg

They look lovely. A very shiny collection, carbon bikes just don't look anything like as nice when the sun's out, yours must be symphony of light and colour in the sunshine. ^_^ Good work Sir! :becool:

OP
OP
woodbutcher

woodbutcher

Veteran
Wait, what, hang on a minute, are all 4 of them yours?
View attachment 488872
They look lovely. A very shiny collection, carbon bikes just don't look anything like as nice when the sun's out, yours must be symphony of light and colour in the sunshine. ^_^ Good work Sir! :becool:
Oh well while l 'm at it l may as well confess that these three are also belong to me . Please keep it quiet though :angel:
IMG_0908.jpg

IMG_1320.jpg

IMG_0769.jpg

booze and cake

probably out cycling
@woodbutcher ah yes I remember you had a Coppi and the lovely Look with the amazing paint job:wub:

I see you are well on the way towards opening the S W France cycle museum, at this rate the wife is going to feel the bikes impinging on dobbin and stable space. If you need any supporting statement let us know, I'm of the opinion chrome deserves to overnight indoors, the horses can manage just fine outside^_^.

OP
OP
woodbutcher

woodbutcher

Veteran
@woodbutcher ah yes I remember you had a Coppi and the lovely Look with the amazing paint job:wub:

I see you are well on the way towards opening the S W France cycle museum, at this rate the wife is going to feel the bikes impinging on dobbin and stable space. If you need any supporting statement let us know, I'm of the opinion chrome deserves to overnight indoors, the horses can manage just fine outside^_^.
Thanks for the kind offer of support , l feel that l occupy the high ground in my relationship since any one of her horses cost more than all my bikes put together .....and l don't have to pay to feed them expensive nosh !

davidphilips

Veteran
Wow they are nice and thats an understatement, only thing is are the brake cables long enough on the first wip bike? If not you would be better just selling me the bike, Very nice collection.

Last edited:
OP
OP
woodbutcher

woodbutcher

Veteran
Wow they are nice and thats an understatement, only thing is are the brake cables long enough on the first wip bike? If not you would be better just selling me the bike, Very nice collection.
I take your point, it is probably the foreshortening effect of a steep camera angle (thats my story and l'm sticking to it) ^_^

OP
OP
woodbutcher

woodbutcher

Veteran
I do like that carbon frame TVT - probably because it actually looks more like a lugged steel bike! As a general rule though, I loathe the appearance of carbons. Minging.
Me too, I was thinking of selling (or trying to sell) it but l rode it today and it really isn't that bad size wise , l could do with a shorter stem and slightly smaller bars and l recon it would be fine.
As for the ride it is pretty good, albeit a bit harsh for my old body ^_^

OP
OP
woodbutcher

woodbutcher

Veteran
I was staying calm until I saw the Look! I had forgotten you have a 243:okay: have to confess that I scan leboncoin on a regular basis for one in my size:smile:
You won't regret the day you finally find one , I'm sure you know as much if not more about the tube construction than l do. what fascinates me is that my bike weighs only just over 9kg and it is a cracking ride !

Top Bottom