Obsessed

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fuzzybuddha

So, I really enjoyed biking in the past. It was not a great end of last season for me as I needed knee surgery, but have since recovered. I started this season with a 6 year old Schwinn that had been through the ringer. I upgraded to, an although older model, a Trek. I have been obsessing over wanting to ride literally all the time. It is all I think about. Since riding the new bike almost every day for almost two weeks, I get this thrill whenever I get to put on my kit and got for a ride. I have had more than a few folks ask me if it is all I think about, to be honest, yes.

Slick

Guru
Well yes, I think that's just how it is. :okay:

Put a picture up and we can tell you if your obsession is justified or not. ^_^

OP
OP
fuzzybuddha

fuzzybuddha

Well yes, I think that's just how it is. :okay:

Put a picture up and we can tell you if your obsession is justified or not. ^_^
I have a pic of the new bike in a previous post. Next time I get a chance I will get more and better pics.

So, I really enjoyed biking in the past. It was not a great end of last season for me as I needed knee surgery, but have since recovered. I started this season with a 6 year old Schwinn that had been through the ringer. I upgraded to, an although older model, a Trek. I have been obsessing over wanting to ride literally all the time. It is all I think about. Since riding the new bike almost every day for almost two weeks, I get this thrill whenever I get to put on my kit and got for a ride. I have had more than a few folks ask me if it is all I think about, to be honest, yes.

Seems about normal.

I remember when I was ad day release for my carpentry training and I lived further from my college than anyone else but I was the only one to cycle there: I was the subject of pitying looks as four O'clock in the afternoon approached and other people got ready to bus or drive back. Little did they know I'd been looking forward to the ride since I'd entered the classroom.

I was also the only one who was consistently on time...

D

Deleted member 1258

I'm through that phase, now cycling is just something I do.

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
I am not sure what you mean by cycling season. 😊

Top Bottom