Odd ebay items

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member

Craig the cyclist

Ãœber Member
I used to do a lot of shooting. I got myself a nice gunslip, so sold my old one on eBay. It was a nice green colour and had a fake sheepskin lining, it cost me about £15 from a gun shop. After 12 months use, and with the new one bought it went on eBay and I got over £30 for it!

People just get sucked in to bidding wars about stuff!

Dave7

Legendary Member
Can't recall the exact figures so they are approx.
A guy I know bought (via ebay) a small digital camera and then an underwater housing to suit...... £20 I think.
He then advertised it as a highest bidder thing and got eg £100........which was more than you could have got it brand new.

Sometimes it's because there are free/discounted listings, which are then free to re-list.

Or maybe they just sell odd stuff. Someone near me's listed MBT valve caps.
There is a bike trader near me who does that but he takes the piss. He listed over 100 coming soon adverts. I reported him/her to EBay and they did sweet f-all. There are still some adverts remaining a good 3monthe later.

OP
OP
Blue Hills
People just get sucked in to bidding wars about stuff!

true - i have sometimes been involved in bids for old bike bits where the price nudged/surpassed the new price, particularly when you reckon that you are often going to be paying £4 or so postage.

I really must flog some stuff.

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
I really must flog some stuff.
Dead horse maybe :laugh:

Top Bottom