Odd musings

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chromatic

Legendary Member
Why when the authority concerned was replacing a street lamp post with a taller one, did they cut away part of the cast iron gutter of the adjacent building to clear it, instead of moving the lampost slightly to the right?

Because they are nobbers?

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Why does Eric Pickles exist? Just one of my musings.........

He's part of my calorie controlled diet.

Just think how rotund I would be if he hadn't eaten all the pies.

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
When figuring out jabs parents need for forth coming holidays with Mum, the advice given was you need a malaria jab/pill whatever if you plan on going out of the resort, if you are going to stay in the resort you don't need one.

The question asked of me by Mum was how do the mosquito know not to come in the resort?

My answer no idea, just have it done Mum eh?

colly

Re member eR
When figuring out jabs parents need for forth coming holidays with Mum, the advice given was you need a malaria jab/pill whatever if you plan on going out of the resort, if you are going to stay in the resort you don't need one.

The question asked of me by Mum was how do the mosquito know not to come in the resort?

It's simple. You are clearly one of the haves, and mossies, are en mass, have nots. They aren't allowed in.

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly

Insecticide - sprayed everywhere and regularly :sad:

Top Bottom