Off-bike shoes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

andym

Über Member
How do I do that?

Google search and then click 'images'.

So you could follow jefmcg's very helpful advice and then scan pictures of surf shoes. Or plastic sandals even.

OP
OP
robing

robing

Über Member
Google search and then click 'images'.

So you could follow jefmcg's very helpful advice and then scan pictures of surf shoes. Or plastic sandals even.
Oh I see. I thought you meant I could upload my photo and use that for a Google search.

0lonerider

Veteran
Got these yesterday at lidl £3.99
20160510_092322.jpg

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
I must admit i always pack flip flops for off the bike and a change of shoe as they are so light and small to carry/pack

ah flip flops - I fear some of you guys underestimate them.

I once led a ride for Lewisham cyclists to Brighton in near continuous pouring rain and wind where a one guy (Thai?) turned up on a very expensive titanium bike wearing a T shirt and flip flops. He made it but had to disappear into a phone box on the prom to stave of hypothermia :smile: Am tempted to dig out the pic for any doubters.

Reactions: iLB
OP
OP
robing

robing

Über Member
The trouble with these deck shoes/surf shoes is that although they are light and have excellent grip, they have very thin soles so not suitable or comfortable for a day's sightseeing.

MarkF

Guru
I only take one pair of shoes and feel no need for two, not too helpful I know, but I use similar to these. Mostly true but if I am in Spain then I take pair of Dunnes £2 flip flops too.

18417105_xxl.jpg

Top Bottom