Off the bike this week.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Lingering chest cold that i rode to work with all last week has practically floored me so its the car this week as i just spend all the ride coughing phlegm.
Rule 5 can ride my bike if it likes but i want to be ok for the weekend ride ( family permitting )

Roadrider48

Voice of the people
Bad luck mate.

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
been of the bike for nearly a fortnight, but due to other logistical/time reasons and I`ve hated it :/ sitting in queues of traffic in morning and night. Has upset my karma :smile: however really looking forward to being back on it next week.

BSRU

A Human Being
Missed 10 commute days in November due to various illness's, did not help myself by cycling before I was fully recovered and hence resulting in more days of the bike.

Paul99

Über Member
Lingering chest cold that i rode to work with all last week has practically floored me so its the car this week as i just spend all the ride coughing phlegm.
Rule 5 can ride my bike if it likes but i want to be ok for the weekend ride ( family permitting )
Snap. :sad:

Lincov

I'd hardly ridden for 3 weeks thanks to a lingering chest cold, finally managed to get some miles in this morning.

Top Bottom