Off to the vet

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
The pupster needs to go to the vet today. Second visit for what looks like a cyst on her lip. It was drained an number of weeks ago but it’s just come back. :sad:
On unrelated matter , this idiot gave her some mince/steak leftovers from our pie on Monday. I didn’t cook it however I suddenly realised it was cooked with onion !! What an idiot ! She’s been a bit loose round the rear end and the penny dropped yesterday thinking what had she eaten ! Hoping she’s fine, other than the stomach upset she’s normal .

Mo1959

Legendary Member
The pupster needs to go to the vet today. Second visit for what looks like a cyst on her lip. It was drained an number of weeks ago but it’s just come back. :sad:
On unrelated matter , this idiot gave her some mince/steak leftovers from our pie on Monday. I didn’t cook it however I suddenly realised it was cooked with onion !! What an idiot ! She’s been a bit loose round the rear end and the penny dropped yesterday thinking what had she eaten ! Hoping she’s fine, other than the stomach upset she’s normal .
Hopefully not enough in it to have done any harm. Hope they get the cyst sorted out.

OP
OP
MrGrumpy

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
Hopefully not enough in it to have done any harm. Hope they get the cyst sorted out.
Cyst was lanced again , well we assume cyst. It’s starting to fill back up so I think we will Lance it ourselves for now till we get it fixed. Vet has sent samples away to pathology . He suggested we get it fixed when she gets speyed at 6 months .

keithmac

Guru
Cyst was lanced again , well we assume cyst. It’s starting to fill back up so I think we will Lance it ourselves for now till we get it fixed. Vet has sent samples away to pathology . He suggested we get it fixed when she gets speyed at 6 months .

That's really young to be spayed, from everything I've read 2 years is best as they are still growing and developing.

Our two girls haven't been "done" and we are still deciding whether to or not.

OP
OP
MrGrumpy

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
That's really young to be spayed, from everything I've read 2 years is best as they are still growing and developing.

Our two girls haven't been "done" and we are still deciding whether to or not.
Well we will see, different opinion depending whom you speak to. If it means we just get the cyst removed for now , then we will.

Top Bottom