offensive images - Admin move to room 101!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

theclaud

Openly Marxist
dellzeqq said:
pile it on! The Roman Catholic and Jewish bits of me are enjoying the agonies of mortification equally.

Actually I've been for a bit of a spin, and it does behave itself. Would it be sensible to put it as low down on the seat post as it will go?

The cilice can just be draped over the bars when you're not using it...

Origamist

Legendary Member
It was only last week that I was recommending such a fine piece of kit:

http://www.cyclechat.co.uk/forums/showpost.php?p=832270&postcount=17

I have mine low on the seatpost as it works a bit better as a mudguard. (Ignore this advice if your considering mudguards to complement the fraudax look...!)

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
theclaud said:
;) Simon - you don't really have to tour on that thing. I'm sure Bludge will lend you his bike - you know, the one with the butterfly bars.

Tsk, tsk, elementary error there, you need to specify which of my, butterfly equipped, bikes you mean

wafflycat

Pssht and patoot, Simon, you really don't know what an offensive image actually is. Truly offensive would have been matching white plastic coated wire baskets front & back...

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
yello said:
Saw similar on LEL. I wanted to weep. The indignity, the indignity....
there's no excuse for that - unless the poor chap was part of a husband and wife team, and was obliged to carry his pyjamas with him.

I wish I hadn't had that thought.

samid

Guru
I like the picture on the wall :girl:

snorri

Legendary Member
There's posh for you. A varnished floor and emulsioned walls in the cycle shed, and an electric socket conveniently situated for connecting to the charger on the Powacycle.

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Chain looks a bit....

Sorry. Wrong meme.

I'm not certain, but I spy a certain air of wrongitude about it.
*fits riser stem and barbag to his carbon roadbike*

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Speicher said:
What I find offensive is the clutter in that flat! One Outdoor Activity Glossy magazine, on the floor, jucsta-positioned with the bike, and what is the lady doing? tsk
Cleaner comes on Thursday.

Top Bottom