Ogri

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 1258

Blimey! I'd forgotten him.

Landsurfer

Veteran
Always the first read ... mans man ... before that became a trope .... I worked with his writer on a number of articles around the Moped Mayhem series that i was the instigator of for a number of mags in the 80's .... Cheers me up no end when in a group of motorcyclists the subject of Moped mayhem comes up .... i just stay quiet and smile ... .....^_^

Oldfentiger

Veteran
Always the first read ... mans man ... before that became a trope .... I worked with his writer on a number of articles around the Moped Mayhem series that i was the instigator of for a number of mags in the 80's .... Cheers me up no end when in a group of motorcyclists the subject of Moped mayhem comes up .... i just stay quiet and smile ... .....^_^
I got involved with Moped Mayhem at the East of England Show. Ended up in an ambulance - and I was just a race marshal! :B):surrender:

Landsurfer

Veteran
AH! ...Mitzi .....Not quite sure about her choice of PPE ...???

I am pretty sure he featured in a race/trial with "Cap Jap", works racer, two leaf story complete with English translation of part of a Japanese manual. "If tappitinga sounda make, take ara to main dera". I think Ogri won but I cannot remember how as parts were falling off his bike.

Cavalol

Guru
Bike and Ogri were brilliant. Won a year's subscription once with their caption competition, but they only sent two issues out!

Haven't bought a motorbike magazine in absolutely years now (probably since the brilliant UMG stopped being produced) because as Smokin Joe says, it's all about which 600 (or whatever) is best.

Top Bottom