Oh brixton cycles

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Not new. They've been running them for a good few years. And quite right too.

OP
OP
Blue Hills
Can someone tell me what "gender variant" means?

Is it someone who has reassigned their gender?

Not something I have any problem with.

But if my assumed definition is correct can some kind soul explain why they might want/need separate cycle maintenance tuition?

Drago

Legendary Member
Why do gender variant candidates get lumped in with the women? (I also have no problem, just curious as to why not with the men, or classes of their own)

It is good that they run separate classes for the sexes. After all, women don't have to worry about catching their nadger in the chair when cleaning the bike nekked.

screenman

Legendary Member
Why do gender variant candidates get lumped in with the women? (I also have no problem, just curious as to why not with the men, or classes of their own)

It is good that they run separate classes for the sexes. After all, women don't have to worry about catching their nadger in the chair when cleaning the bike nekked.

You need to change your chair.

OP
OP
Blue Hills
Yes this was one of my thoughts as well. I wouldn't assume owt about who they preferred to hang out with, who they might vote for, what their favourite food was. Some folk seem to.

Drago

Legendary Member
Why do you assume there was an assumption? Maybe people asked for these classes? Responding to demand - it's a bizarre idea, I know.

Using mere speculation to challenge an assumption. Now I am jolly confused.

winjim

Smash the cistern
What if your a woman or a gender variant and want to go to the mens class? what then? are you allowed or do you have to stick with your own sex group? I think by trying to be right on and trendy it divides people more.
I've never met a woman ever who said she wanted to go to a womens bike maintenance class.These women must exist but I've never met one.
Do they have a men's class?

Top Bottom