Oh dear continued

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
Well i went to the Doctors today.As asked.First Cholesterol id down from 5.6 to 5.1.Thats including piggin out at xmas.
Well deone Postman.

But the Ibruprofen which i have been taking since new year. Has caused some Kidney problem.Some count which was 69 (thats a good number) is now down to 53.
So have been taken off them .Awaiting another test in four weeks time.

Now a bit of advice don't Google Ibruprofen and kidney trouble.Cos it is a big problem.

Jeebus postman, not good. Hope you get it sorted.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Well look on the bright side.. you thought that the cholesterol might be up by the sounds of it... I don't know anything about the ibruprofen to comment on it. Hope fully they have an alternative that they can transfer you onto. (By the way I'm an optimist - so I'm ignoring the bad side)

Thinking about it I must be aware of some problem as when my second kid was a baby she was admitted for 24 hrs with spiking temperatures, and that they needed permission from the kidney department before she could be given it. Then we couldn't leave hospital until they had a urine sample - have you ever tried to catch (in a sterile container) a mid stream urine sample from a 9 month old baby:evil::ohmy:

Top Bottom