Oh dear.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
Well i might get banned from CC.I will have to give up chocolate and cakey things.This is going to be hard.I have been doing little tests on myself.
Leaving it alone for a week a few days or longer.Then when i have a treat,the bowels go haywire.It seems to me choc and cake upset my stomach,and gives me the runs.I know i have diverticulitis.But after testing myself with my diet,it is clear to me,that choc and cake do not sit happy with my bowel movements.Ah well this is going to be hard,but i gave up booze in 2012 and all is well on that score.I might even save some money,so goodbye Dunkin Donuts old friend.

Drago

Legendary Member
I felt the same sense of gloom when I developed a nut allergy :sad:

gaz71

Über Member
Well i might get banned from CC.I will have to give up chocolate and cakey things.This is going to be hard.I have been doing little tests on myself.
Leaving it alone for a week a few days or longer.Then when i have a treat,the bowels go haywire.It seems to me choc and cake upset my stomach,and gives me the runs.I know i have diverticulitis.But after testing myself with my diet,it is clear to me,that choc and cake do not sit happy with my bowel movements.Ah well this is going to be hard,but i gave up booze in 2012 and all is well on that score.I might even save some money,so goodbye Dunkin Donuts old friend.
You"ll probably get a load of easter eggs now!

Top Bottom