Oh Lord, heaven save us from "toys".

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
I really have little interest and zero ego about cars, my 2008 being just about the smallest vehicle in which I can fit myself and a labrador.

Mrs D loves cars and driving, and I'm happy to indulge her passion if that keeps her sweet. She flies around like a young lady in a hurry in her new Mini Cooper S electric 3 (plus 3 grand of options).

Years ago she kept an MGTF as a low mileage fair weather toy for playing with, going to the shows, and generally arsing about in. This went when the level of ongoing maintenance required by poor long suffering me started to severely try my patience and the limits of my free time, but ever since she has wanted another toy.

And now she has informed me she's just brought her friends 2010 Mini John Cooper Works convertible as a summer toy, and would I mind awfully rearranging my motorbikes and the lawnmower so it will go in the garage (oh, and thanks for the nice watertight new roof, you timed that well she says.)

I quite enjoy car cleaning and waxing etc, gets me outside in the nice weather, but anything beyond minor stuff like bulbs or wiper blades she can ruddy well pay someone else to do it.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Garages are for bikes. Tell her. 9 bikes in mine.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Yeah yeah. All mouth and no trousers as they say. As soon as Mrs whoever says anything, you lot will say yes. Of course I will do that for you. Of course it's not too much trouble. I'll move things around right now. Then you come on here and spout c**p. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

nice rant

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Photo Winner
I suppose I set myself up for it the other week when I impulse bought a Tudor watch.

They are good
710x528_16943875_8396409_1481852419.jpg

Top Bottom