Oh Lord, heaven save us from "toys".

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jameshow

Veteran
I ride my bikes more often than I ride my wife. Yet for some reason I keep the bikes in the garage and let the wife in the house. I assume it's because I have more bikes than wives. I wonder if Mormons do it the other way around. I need to take my medication. Nice rant though.

Deffo in my case too!🤣🤣😢😢

richardfm

Veteran
I ride my bikes more often than I ride my wife. Yet for some reason I keep the bikes in the garage and let the wife in the house. I assume it's because I have more bikes than wives. I wonder if Mormons do it the other way around. I need to take my medication. Nice rant though.

Same here...I wonder if I should show this to my wife

fritz katzenjammer

Der Ubergrosserbudgie
Garages are for bikes. Tell her. 9 bikes in mine.

Agreed… the garage is for bikes, 9 in mine as well… 4 with engines, 5 with pedals.

Oh, and Frau Fritz’s canoe.

A two work benches.

And the mower.

And a snowblower ( it’s Canada and my back is toast )

And a rototiller.. ( likely why my back is toast )

And stuff… lotsa stuff… junk really…

Heavens… how the hell do I get anything done in there with all this crap.

fritz katzenjammer

Der Ubergrosserbudgie
I haven't got a wife.

That's why I have a Raleigh in the hall.

Pay… my wife has come home to a bike in the house more than once.

Road bike in the family room… town bike in the living room… 350cc sport bike in the family room… Honda dirt bike in the front hall…

She tolerates most of this stuff for a bit and then politely asks that it leaves.

My complaining of having to move a motorcycle in order to vacuum behind the sofa may not have been smart but it was filling the house with Royal Enfield grade smoke that really got her notice.

Sometimes I wonder why I’ve managed to live this long. She did know what she was getting into though… on our wedding day I showed up at the church on a 53 Triumph.

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
And just to bring this thread full circle I went against all my principles and ended up with a Volvo C70, so Mrs D and I each have our daily and a toy.

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
On our wedding day I showed up at the church on a 53 Triumph.
Which was strange, as it was 1949 at the time.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
I don't have a garage though I do have a wife, 3 bikes & a car.
Only one of these lives in the house.

Guess which one... Clue: It's not the CX, Brommie or British Eagle Touristique.

Top Bottom