Oh my I think I may be in love.......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MissyR

Ok browsing bikes like I usually do looking at what I cant afford! And I came across this little gem :wub:

agree-sl-compact-black-anodized.jpg

Now I am on the hunt for a new bike anyway and am loving this for several reasons....

1. Its matt black (and I wont have to work out what to wear with it)
2. Its a good weight (8.2kg - easy lifting up 3 flights of stairs)
3. Not bad set of component on it (I think)

Has anyone got any experience with this bike or its kin? Pics are a must too :wahhey:

I liked the AGREE SL when I first saw it but was rather concerned that their stated weight of 8.2kg referred to the smallest frame size and that upto 300gms could be added for each frame size so going from a 50 to a 62 could take the weight to 9.7kg

OP
OP
MissyR

MissyR

I liked the AGREE SL when I first saw it but was rather concerned that their stated weight of 8.2kg referred to the smallest frame size and that upto 300gms could be added for each frame size so going from a 50 to a 62 could take the weight to 9.7kg

Thats still not to bad considering i'll be needing a 53"

OP
OP
MissyR

MissyR

I agree andrew its very appealing!

Hmm cyber i'd be scared to ride that bike it almost costs the same as my car :ohmy:

I have already lined up a nic e black bike when i have some spare cash, a snip at £12k .
2013-Colnago-C59-disc-brake-road-bike-gray.jpg

I'd have everything except the disc brakes xx(

Well that's my ego punctured.

I can't be the only one that saw the thread title and thought about the pretty thing looking longingly as i cycled past...ho hum, I guess I'll have to wait a little longer to find the lady that falls for pot-bellied old sweaty blokes in lycra.

OP
OP
MissyR

MissyR

I can't be the only one that saw the thread title and thought about the pretty thing looking longingly as i cycled past...ho hum, I guess I'll have to wait a little longer to find the lady that falls for pot-bellied old sweaty blokes in lycra.

You saying i'm no pretty :ohmy:

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
I guess I'll have to wait a little longer to find the lady that falls for pot-bellied old sweaty blokes in lycra.
Your obviously not looking at the right niche websites :whistle: , talking of puncturing a guy at work with rather braod tastes regaled us in the tale of when a lady of the night offered to nail his "sack" to a piece of wood.....
And no i am way too MOTR family man to know where to look but i suspect google might have a few ideas .

Top Bottom