Oh no, not chain cleaning again !!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Jacomus-rides-Gen said:
*Runs in looking dishevilled*

Sorry Spandex, I was, er, interviewing one of the promo girls.

It looks like this fight has come to a conclusion, the two big hitters slumped wearily in their respective corners, the ref on the sex offenders register after f*cking his bike, and two young bystanders are wandering around amidst the oil patches and sheared chain links. They look lost, Spandex, very lost in the aftermath of this epic fight.

In fact I am lost too. I know which method I shall use to clean my chain, now where#s that promo girl gone...

*wanders off*

Bollox! He ran away before I could get a good swing in!

Jacomus-rides-Gen said:
*Runs in looking dishevilled*

Sorry Spandex, I was, er, interviewing one of the promo girls.

It looks like this fight has come to a conclusion, the two big hitters slumped wearily in their respective corners, the ref on the sex offenders register after f*cking his bike, and two young bystanders are wandering around amidst the oil patches and sheared chain links. They look lost, Spandex, very lost in the aftermath of this epic fight.

In fact I am lost too. I know which method I shall use to clean my chain, now where#s that promo girl gone...

*wanders off*

she looks nice yum yum has she got a sister

but look ...... mrs Zoiders is over there not looking to happy

*thinks for a min*

i bet i can chear her up?

with both of us paying no notice to mickles rant

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
mickle said:
Talcum powder lubricates, water lubricates, basil infused extra virgin olive oil lubricates, polytetraflouroethylene lubricates but I wont be putting any of them on my bicycle chain any time soon.

I have actually tried using extra virgin olive oil (it belonged to a very irritating flat mate:evil:) as a chain lubricant and work very well, but can smell a bit in warm weather....

noggin

wd
water dispersant

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
noggin said:
wd
water dispersant

If that's a quip about WD40 not being a lubricant, then you're this: WRONG.

Just check their own website. OTOH, I don't think anyone on here would try to say it's a good bicycle chain lubricant. There are all sorts of lubricants with a very wide range in properties.

Top Bottom