Oh the shame of being married to a mamil

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cyclopathic

Veteran
What's the name for a 28 year old man who likes doing the same?
Wannabe?

Pikey

Waiting for the turbo to kick in...
The real story that is totally missed in all the ranting about him wearing Lycra and spending too much money is that he was diagnosed with MS ten years ago!

He wife should be bloody proud of him for keeping active and passionate about something in those circumstances. Take my hat off to the guy.

Too right!

I hope that article was written in jest and not designed as the same old misandric sh1te trotted out in that supplement. :cursing:

If my wife published a picture of my bike on its side with her standing triumphantly on it like in that article the locks would be changed before she got home.:laugh:

Saluki

World class procrastinator
What a miserable cow. Just think, her husband has been diagnosed with MS and is trying to stay fit. She's the short of woman who would be ashamed of him, whatever he did. In a few years she will be ashamed of his wheelchair, no doubt.

Silly silly silly woman. Her hubby would be better off finding a woman who is proud of him and supportive of him keeping as fit as his health condition allows. I hope that he does.

stephec

Legendary Member
Too right!

I hope that article was written in jest and not designed as the same old misandric sh1te trotted out in that supplement. :cursing:

If my wife published a picture of my bike on its side with her standing triumphantly on it like in that article the locks would be changed before she got home.:laugh:

Yeah but would she let you have a key? :smile:

Roadrider48

Voice of the people
Hats off to the fella.
A lot of people with those conditions would be unable or unwilling to do much atall.
I am an Arthritis sufferer myself, so no disrespect intended.

Silly silly silly woman. Her hubby would be better off finding a woman who is proud of him and supportive of him keeping as fit as his health condition allows. I hope that he does.
I think she loves him. She seems to understand his obsession. And cycling is pretty silly if you are not involved.

My partner asks how many shimanos I've cranked when I get back from a ride, and posted a satirical live commentary of my first Dunwich Dynamo (tracking me on Endomondo) while also reporting the scotch he was drinking. It felt loving, and so does this article.

and poor love is writing on pink coloured Daily Mail pages; I bet she's doing what she can. Life is tough in shrinking journalism employment marketplace.

Top Bottom