Oh well, no wonder I can't get into them!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
snapper_37 said:
OH bought me a new pair of wellies for taking the doggy out in this shitty weather.

Unfortunately they didn't fit anywhere near my calves. I was gutted ... until I was told who else is a fan......

kate_moss_hunter_wellies-212x300.jpg

Hmmmm. I just thought it was my cycling calves .... now I know I'm just too fat to wear them! :biggrin: :biggrin:

Never mind, at least I brought the old Dunlops home from work today.:biggrin:

Snapper, your legs don't look fat at all. :wacko:

Err............that is you in the pic, isn't it? :blush:

Edit: just read rest of posts and realised it was a coke-sniffing, etiopian cattle look-a-like, clothes horse, rock stars whore.'

OP
OP
snapper_37

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
ComedyPilot said:
Snapper, your legs don't look fat at all. :biggrin:

Err............that is you in the pic, isn't it? :wacko:

Edit: just read rest of posts and realised it was a coke-sniffing, etiopian cattle look-a-like, clothes horse, rock stars whore.'

Of course it is!!!! I've been on a diet of coke, couple of shitty blokes AND laxatives ... just to look like that! :biggrin:

I am getting slightly worried cos I've been trying on some Regatta ladies (he he)... (boots of course) today.

And they are also too small around the calves!

It seems I am destined for men's rubber attire! :biggrin:

I looked like effing Babs Woodhouse last night - Dunlops, scutty jeans, treat 'bag', poo bags. All that was missing was the head scarf. I chose the CC Buff instead. Had a couple of dog walkers asking me where I had got my 'natty' head gear. :blush: :biggrin:

yenrod

kate_moss_hunter_wellies-212x300.jpg

I can't stand stick thin women - you need something to grab hold of - giv er a bag of chips n a can of coka cola.

That'll sort her - skinny cow!

Top Bottom