Oh yes,yes yes.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
Postman has just seen the weather for Saturday sixteen degrees.So the bike is coming out,the spider legs are going to be wrapped up in lycra,and i am going to my fave place Otley it is only about 25 there and back,but a couple of lattes it will be superb.So if any of you Yorkshire lot are in that area lookout for an old slow cyclist it will be me.:hyper::sun::wahhey::bicycle:.

Drago

Legendary Member
I'd like to think Spring has sprung, but this happened last year and we got a decent dump of snow after British Summer Time had arrived.

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Tue looks nice. I am not in work until wed :becool:

upload_2019-2-20_16-55-4.png

Drago

Legendary Member
Negativity we dont need. My pint is full.

I like the snow. I can chuck another commie flag on the fire.

Postman has just seen the weather for Saturday sixteen degrees.So the bike is coming out,the spider legs are going to be wrapped up in lycra,and i am going to my fave place Otley it is only about 25 there and back,but a couple of lattes it will be superb.So if any of you Yorkshire lot are in that area lookout for an old slow cyclist it will be me.:hyper::sun::wahhey::bicycle:.

Post pictures...

Dave7

Legendary Member
Blimey. I saw the heading and thought "well thats a bit personal".

pawl

Legendary Member
If I’m in Yorkshire

If iam in Yorkshire on Saturday as much as I would like to be my navigation will be seriously up the creek

Enjoy the ride and the great views.

Top Bottom