OK Half-ords, this time we're finished!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I usually support Halfords but yesterday I was a bit miffed ! :angry:. I bought a roll of double sided tape. It had a price code letter on it . I couldn't see where the price coding labor was. There used to be a board on which all the prices were displayed . Whether this was omitted in the planning or wasn't carried out according to the plan I don't know . All displays are set out according to plans set out on sheets of paper illustrating where things should be placed .
Luckily the tape didn't cost too much otherwise I would have rejected it saying that the prices weren't displayed .

D

Deleted member 26715

I ordered online from Halfords the other day, £10 cheaper than anyone else, they said it would arrived before Monday 31st, it arrived yesterday, can't complain, don't like the item so it's going back, we'll see what the return procedure is like, but I don't expect any issues.

I didn't see any pots of Meguiars All Metal Polish on their display yesterday . Brilliant stuff! If I had seen it I would have bought a new jar .

That is the thing with going down the online selling route . They will miss out on impulse sales ! I tend to buy things on the spur of the moment . Even my car was bought a bit that way . Saw it advertised , went to see it , drove it ,bought it ! :smile:

Top Bottom