Ok how do i change the lenses in my cycle glasses?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bigtallfatbloke

I have a pair of cycle glasses. They say Dolce Vita on them and come with 4 other tints of lenses which are supposed to be interchangeable...thing is I cant interchange them:rolleyes:

Ther ei s no visable mechanism to remove the lenses, and I have pulled , pusehed and bemt the frame as much as i dare.

Any ideas?

stevenb

I have the same problem with my Mighty glasses. I have looked at the shape of the spare lenses and have tried to pull out on corner in a downward and outward action....but they are flippin' tight....I'm scared of breaking them too...:blush:

col

Legendary Member
I had a similar problem,until i tried to gently bend the frame away from the lenses,they are plastic and worked for me.

col

Legendary Member
I already have,not by much i might add,but it was enough to free the notch on the edge of the lense.:blush:

OP
OP
Bigtallfatbloke

Bigtallfatbloke

Ok I cracked it!:blush:

...I removed the nose thingyamy jig (soft rubber thing)...then gently pushed the remaining inner nose thingamyjigwotsname inwards and out snapped the lense. I replaced one with orange and the other with yellow...:ohmy:...by inserting the hooked end of the lense then sliding th eother end down the slot in the bit near the nose wotsname until it clicked...so far so good until i see a traffic light ...then i'm f5cked:biggrin:

col

Legendary Member
Bloody hell,for a second there i thought you meant you cracked the glasses:laugh:

Top Bottom